Wednesday 15 October 2014

Last Call for Special Class

Hello Everyone

For those of my local customers I haven't seen this month - I have a few spaces left for my upcoming special class.

This is the Envelope Punch Board Class. You will learn how to make 9 different projects, (making as many on the evening as you wish - full instructions for you to take home so don't panic! LOL)



You will need to own an Envelope Punch Board to attend - but the class itself includes a full reel of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon - half a pack of Under The Tree Speciality Cardstock and all the other goodies you need to complete the projects and more.

The cost of the class is £25. I only have a few spaces on Thursday 30th October starting at 7pm.  First come, first served!

So I have time to order your supplies you must email me by Sunday 19th October if you wish to attend. 

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.