Friday 22 August 2014

Vintage Traveller

Hello Everyone

Today it is back to Traveller, (have I mentioned I like that stamp set? LOL), and I have gone all vintage. These stamps can be used in so many ways, but this is the most obvious one. I have combined them with some other vintagey Stampin' Up! stamps and really like how they came up…come and have a closer look...


For this one I started with the World Map background stamp - which really could have been made to match this set. It is stamped on to Crumb Cake cardstock and daubed with Soft Suede ink. I used a stamp image from Postage Due and finished the card with Neutral Candy Dots and Baked Brown Sugar thick twine, knotted at attached to the back of the layer with sticky strip.

For this one I used the World Map again and the Tag Topper Punch. The greeting comes from Something to Say - which has some lovely sentiments.

On the final one I used the Post Card background stamp and Postage Due for the stamps. The greetings are once again from something to say. Really the main instruction for these cards is - if it moves daub it - if it stays still daub it!


I hope you liked my vintage take on this stamp set. Which one do you like?

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.