Friday 8 August 2014

Swallowtail Butterfly as Home Decor

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a little sneak peek of one of the projects I will be teaching at my upcoming Blendabilities Masterclass. If you can get to Southampton, contact me if you would like to join one of my sessions.

First I have to credit my lovely downline Carolyn for her idea. She showed how to make a similar project using inks and Crystal Effects. It was stunning, (she is very talented), but I just felt it would be difficult to do in a class because of the impossibility of getting the Crystal Effects to dry in time.

Then along came Blendabilites - our fabulous alcohol markers and I knew at once it would be the perfect way to create this home decor item.


The background in this sample is done with Regarding Dahlias, but I am also offering an option with the Typeset DSP background and of course the colour of the butterfly will depend about the chosen Blendability markers. I can't wait to see what they all look like!


I hope you like - I will be back on Tuesday with a video for a completely different 3D project.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.