Friday 18 July 2014

Works of Art by Sara

Hello Everyone

Many of you know I am a bit of a neat freak, (although you wouldn't believe it if you saw my craft room right now), and so when I saw this stamp set I was a bit afraid of it. Called Work of Art, it looks as though you have to be artistic to pull of great designs - so I chickened out and didn't order it.

So it is just as well my lovely downline Sara did! She wowed the whole team with her beautiful cards and now we all have it on order!


Let me show you some close ups. It looks just like grey blots and swishes in the catalogue, but it is not until you stamp them with vibrant colours like these that they come to life. The zigzag and heart images as well as the greetings all come from the same set. 


And look at this one - Sara promises it is simple to do and it is really striking isn't it?


And my personal favourite - swooshes and butterflies. And Sara has created a fabulous work of art hasn't she? Thank you for inspiring and sharing Sara!



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.