Monday 30 June 2014

VIDEO Introducing Project Life from Stampin' Up!

Hello Everyone

Today's video is an introduction to a new range we have here at Stampin' Up! called Project Life. Scroll down to view it and see some of the amazing goodies in this range.

Project Life items are designed as an simple memory keeping solution - but are equally at home when making cards and projects. It is so easy to get your pictures off our phones and computers and on to a page to tell the story - so they can be enjoyed for now and in the future.

I did a layout I had been planning for 10 years! It shows that sometimes we delay scrapbooking because traditional scrapping can be time consuming - I was very pleased with how easily it came together using this system.  (As you can see it shows all the homes I have lived in - my parents moved A LOT! I've now been in the same home for 22 years and am not planning on going anywhere!




Enjoy the video and let me know what you think about Project Life!



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.