Friday 11 July 2014

Trio in Hello Honey

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a trio of cards made in Hello Honey. I confess that I don't like yellow and rarely use Daffodil Delight or So Saffron or Crushed Curry - but this yellow is different. It is warm and vibrant and I really enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone and discovering the wonder of Hello Honey!  (Also it got me singing Honey I'm Home by Shania Twain!)

So enough about me :) - here are the cards. The first one is a re-work of a card I did last month - check out the video for how to do the feathers. The black and white designer paper is from a set called Back to Black. I've used it in all the cards and you can see some of the lovely patterns in this pack.



The second card shows up the embossing which I have used on all three cards. I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder in my cute little Texture Boutique machine - back in the catalogue. Love the effect. All the stamps in this trio are from a hostess stamp set called Life's Adventure. If you want it - let me know - you can book a party or a virtual party and it could be yours!


On the third card you can see colouring done with the Blendabilities markers from Stampin' Up! These are alcohol based pens which allow you to blend and build vibrant colours. They co-ordinate with Stampin' Up! colours, (as you can see), and are really easy to use. We are launching them in stages as and when each colour arrives in our warehouse, (demonstrators get a sneak peek - and I can tell you they are amazing to use). Contact me or check my online store to see availability of the colour range you fancy. Below I used Skin Tones (a neutral set) and Daffodil Delight. 

I hoped you liked todays projects. I love how a single stamp set, DSP pack and embossing folder can give such a range of effects. Which is your favourite?

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.