Friday 4 July 2014

Traveller on Foil

Hello Everyone

Today's projects feature the Traveller stamp set - expect to see lots of it as I love it!


For this selection of cards I used the beautiful new Blackberry Bliss cardstock and did some stamping of Foil Sheets from our Stampin' Up! catalogue.  I stamped using Stazon ink and I love the effect. Let me show you some close ups…

This one I stamped the train on silver (hard to photograph but looks stunning in real life!). The greetings for all the projects come from a stamp set called Remember This.


The second one uses the globe. Here I stamped on a Whisper White circle and added some colour with Blendabilities (coming soon). The greeting is stamped on the Gold Foil Sheet.


The final one is my favourite of the trio - the ship image stamped on gold. It looks so luxurious and is a card I would be proud to give.


So - have you ordered Traveller yet? If you decide you need it now you can order anytime from my online store here.  Back on Tuesday with another video.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.