Friday 25 July 2014

The Perfect Blend of Blendabilities

Hello Everyone

Not a new stamp set - but new to me! This is called Perfect Blend and would make a great card for some of my Starbucks and Costa obsessed friends. They have lured me in for Lattes covered with whipped cream and caramel and I might be a little obsessed too now!



I used the paper piecing technique to create the basic cards, (check my videos for a tutorial of this using Vivid Vases). I think used the Skin Tone Blendabilites to create shading. I love how these pens make colouring so easy. The coffee cups look as though they are popping off the page don't they? I will be teaching this project, along with others, in my Blendability Masterclass. Get in touch if you are in the Southampton area and would like to come along. 


The base cards are made from Blackberry Bliss, layered on Hello Honey - two of our new In Colours. The matching Blackberry Bliss satin ribbon gives the finishing touch. 

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.