Tuesday 1 July 2014

BONUS VIDEO - Introducing Blendabilites

Hello Everyone

I am SO excited - we just found out last week that the Blendabilites - our fabulous new alcohol based colouring tools from Stampin' Up! are launching with the catalogue.

I was so sure we would have to wait a month, I hadn't scheduled anything to show you, so a quick video and quicker photo, (sorry - not my best photography work LOL), and here I am ready to share some hints and tips.

COMING SOON:

I am going to be running a Blendabilites Masterclass during August. In this class I will be sharing how to get the best from your Blendabilites and we will be making some beautiful projects including this stunning home decor Framed Butterfly.

The class includes two packs of Blendabilites of your choice, so you can make it to match your room or for a friend - it would make an awesome gift.

If you can get to Southampton, UK, and would like more details, please contact me.

Enjoy the video.





Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.