Friday 13 June 2014

World Map - Lost in Indecision!

Hello Everyone

Sometimes I stand at my craft desk to design a card, and it all goes perfectly. I don't lose anything in my heap of supplies, it don't stamp anything crooked and I love the design I come up with…..and then there are the other days! LOL

These designs happened on one of the other days. I had something in mind and I made about 4 versions and didn't like any of them. In the end I gave up and did something completely different - hence the two cards below.

Now because the design was for a class, I sent both designs to my team for a second opinion and what do you think? Half liked one, half liked the other! No help. :)

So I have decided to let my ladies choose on the night and have the supplies for both the flat, (left) and flip card (right) options.

So tell me - which would you choose to make?



(BTW I used World Map, Open Sea, and the Label Flipcard die).

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.