Thursday 26 June 2014

MDF Heart Ornaments

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project I taught at my May classes. It was very popular with my lovely ladies and indeed was my favourite project of the year so far.

We took plain MDF hearts, covered them with Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped using the Happy Watercolour stamp set.

We made flowers using the Spiral Flower Die and daubed both them and the heart with Soft Suede ink the create a vintage effect. We used the soon-to-be-gone Little Leaves die and finished the heart with Gold Bakers Twine and Crochet Trim, (a bit hidden in the photo).


 I hope you like this project.

Back tomorrow with a blog hop featuring projects from our NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH!!! WOO HOO!!!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.