Friday 16 May 2014

Unseasonably Christmas!

Hello Everyone

No I haven't gone crazy for Christmas! This is a tip for my fellow demonstrators, (many of whom like to pop by my blog I am proud to say). Sometimes when I teach a class or run an event, I end up with some left over cut and scored pieces of cardstock.

This year I have decided that every time that happens, I am going to turn the cardstock into Christmas cards. That way when the festive season arrives, the majority of my 80 or so hand stamped cards will be made already!

So here are two designs I made recently. The first features the Wonderful Wreath stamp, stamped with Silver Ink - doesn't that ink shine - it looks heat embossed but it isn't. The gift and greeting stamp are from Wishing You. (All stamps currently available, but not sure if they will reappear in the July catalogue).


The second card uses the Festive Flurry stamps, this time stamped in Basic Grey on to the Soft Slate cardstock. You may be able to see a bit of pricking around the big circle too. 


I like to get ahead with my festive planning! :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.