Saturday 1 March 2014

Wonderful Watercolour

Hello Everyone

Today's two 3.5" square cards are made with the fabulous Watercolour Wonder Designer Series Paper from the new Spring/Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up!

This paper is stunning and here I have MADE myself cut into it - and it was tough believe me! :)

Here I simply used the Pansy Punch to cut two flowers from the DSP and layered it only Whisper White stamped with leaves. The leaves come from the Petal Parade stamp set which is a Sale A Bration freebie at the moment.



In this next one I just adhered a 3" square of the paper onto the card. I added a few sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim and the stamp comes from Hello lovely. 


This gorgeous DSP comes from a whole suite of watercolour themed goodies in the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogue. There are pre-printed cards to stamp on and stamp sets that make you look like a watercolour expert - just have a peek. Click shop now to go and have a browse.


 Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.