Tuesday 4 March 2014

VIDEO Chalkboard Card - two ways.

Hello Everyone

You can have a laugh at my video today. DH was vacuuming while I was videoing!  I have done a basic version of the chalkboard or blackboard technique on the video and you can see a version that is a bit more 'prettied up' if you scroll down. (I thought you would all have had enough of listening to the hoover!)


So with this one, I did thinks a little different. Firstly I trimmed the card a little shorter, so I didn't have to worry about the background stamp being short.

I then used the Squares Framelits to cut the stand out, rather than the trimmer. This was a lot easier so if you have the framelits that is the way to go.



And finally I added a banner using the Banner Blast punch, available free during Sale A Bration.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.