Saturday 15 March 2014

Tape it with Grunge!

Hello Everyone

Today's card looks really zingy on my screen! The card colour is actually Pistashio Pudding, but I think the lighting here is bad today!

Anyway the washi tape images were stamped with Pistashio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe on to white cardstock and in Bermuda Bay onto Bermuda Bay cardstock and hand cut out. I then tore the ends for that washi tape look.

I stamped some Gorgeous Grunge in the background and used the flower from Petal Parade, (free during Sale A Bration), to finish.



I have done this card in lots of different colour ways and have loved them all. Hope you like it too.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.