Saturday 29 March 2014

Blossom Party Card - as promised!

Hello Everyone

I promised you a closer look at the card which prompted me to make a box to put it in! See my video from Tuesday to see how that went.


The card itself is made with the Naturals White cardstock and the DSP layers are cut with the Postage Stamp Punch. I used a retired 1 3/8" punch to cut the Calypso Coral square layers.


The flower is made with the Blossom Party Die - but this design would work really well with the new Spiral Flower Die that is in the Spring/Summer catalogue. I will be trying that soon.

The leaf is another die - the Little Leaves die - but you could also use the leaves from the Bird Punch if you have that one.

Hope you enjoyed a closer look at that card. Back on Tuesday with another video.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.