Saturday 8 February 2014

Love is in the Air

Hello Everyone

Today's project features the Language of Love stamp set - which is in the new Spring/Summer catalogue. There are loads of 'love' themed choices, but this works with two punches I already own from the Stampin' Up! big catalogue - so it is my favourite one!

Both the large heart and mini heart punch fit with this set, enabling you to get layered effects really easily.


I made an anniversary card by stamping on Whisper White with Smoky Slate ink. I then stamped on a scrap in Real Red and punched out the little hearts.

I punched a large heart out of the white background, and stamped the love words image through onto the red background, then popped up the white layer and the little red hearts with dimensionals.



I think this would make a good Valentines design too. Back next Tuesday with another heart-ful video!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.