Saturday 1 February 2014

Banner Blast in Razzleberry

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a card made by my lovely downline Carolyn. Isn't it pretty?

It is made using the new Sale A Bration freebies, the Banner Blast stamp set and the matching Banner punch - yes you don't need to hand cut all those little fiddly banners!

She 'hung' them from the silver ribbon, which has carried over into the new Spring/Summer catalogue and the greeting comes from Perfectly Penned, a stamp set in the big catalogue.




I love how she added Dazzling Diamonds to give it some sparkle!

I have some more ideas for using this stamp set coming up in videos - check back on Tuesday for the first one.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.