Saturday 18 January 2014

Tape It in Wisteria Wonder

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a special card I made for my downline Sara. She was very poorly - but I am delighted to say is fine now!

Her favourite colour is Wisteria Wonder so of course there was no question what the colour of the card should be. I stamped the panels using the Tape It stamp set to create the washi tape in wisteria look. :)

The panel was embossed Silver Foil - I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder.



I also used 3 frosted finished - which impressed Sara immensely! LOL


The flip mechanism and the little pop up label was made using the Label Card Thinlets die and the greeting comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I hope you like it as much as Sara did :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.