Tuesday 26 November 2013

VIDEO CONVENTION CONTEST WINNER!

Hello Everyone

Well I am just back from an AMAZING European Stampin' Up! Convention. My team is called the Dazzling Dreamers and 10 of us went along and had a ton of fun and learned loads of fabulous things to share with you. In the photo you can see Sara, Nichola, Nina A, Tracey W, Naomi, Tracy L, Me, Carolyn, Leigh-Anne and Nina C.


Now the MOST exciting thing for our team at convention is that we WON THE CONVENTION VIDEO COMPETITION! We are so excited about it - so today I have two videos to share. Scroll down to see a cute Santa project - and click right below to watch our very hammed-up contest winning video!  (BTW, for my non-European blog visitors, 2007-8 was the very first catalogue released in Europe when the market opened here).

Did you spot some of my lovely girls from the photo above - and of course my fabulous upline Amanda Fowler?

I hope the video made you laugh and smile - and maybe it made you think about your journey with Stampin' Up!?  I am beyond grateful to Amanda and my team and everyone at Stampin' Up! for enabling me to share all that I love with my friends, customers, blog readers and YOU!

If you are a Stampin' Up! customer and you think it is time to start your journey as a demonstrator - why not join the Dazzling Dreamers? You could be in next year's team photo from Stampin' Up! Convention which is going to be in Brussels. Contact me and we can have a chat about your crafting business hopes and dreams.

So - after that excitement - down to business! Today's video was inspired by a project by France Martin - thank you Frenchie for the fabby idea. Enjoy the video.




 Did you like it? Such a cute festive project.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.