Friday 22 November 2013

Feeling the Winter Frost!

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project using the Festive Flurry stamp set and matching framelit dies. I first adhered a strip of Winter Frost DSP to a piece of Naturals White cardstock. The card was just a little smaller than base card I was using. I then cut out a snowflake shape.

I stamped and cut two smaller snowflakes and layered them up using dimensionals. The greeting stamp comes from the Wishing You stamp set. I finished the outside with a rhinestone.


I didn't waste that snowflake I cut from the card front... I stamped the greeting from the same stamp set and it became the inside of the card.


Hope you enjoyed today's project.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.