Monday 21 October 2013

Flip Cards made EASY! VIDEO

Hello Everyone

STOP PRESS.......25 stamp sets at a 25% discount. 7 days only - order before 28th October or miss out. Click shop now to browse the list. There are some great ones there....if they are on your wish list order quickly either online or contact me.



I am so excited to be sharing a video about a brand new tool from Stampin' Up! It is called the Label Card Thinlet die - but I am calling it the fantastic flip card set!

As you will see in the video - it makes flip cards, but with all the accessories you can make so much more. Contact me today if you want to order yours. (It could make a great Christmas gift for a crafty friend - or for you!!!)












I hope you enjoyed today's video. If you are coming to my upcoming classes and workshops you will see this for real very soon!

love Elizabeth






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.