Wednesday 4 September 2013

Online Ordering and My Digital Studio Launched in the UK!

Hello Everyone

Quick Alert.....online shopping is now available at my Stampin' Up! website.

JUST CLICK HERE - or go anytime to the SHOP tab at the top of my blog to be able to order online any time. You can order day or night - when something on your wish list becomes something on your NEED list :) Your goodies will be shipped direct to you and if you place a qualifying order, you will get hostess benefits too.



















Also today we are launching My Digital Studio. Have you seen it mentioned on the back of the big catalogue from Stampin' Up!?  If you like Digital scrapbooking, cardmaking or project making or would like to know more,  ask me or learn more at My Digital Studio  www.mydigitalstudio.net.

For those in the know about My Digital Studio - the ENTIRE back catalogue is now available for you to download! Don't get carried away - LOL.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.