Thursday 1 August 2013

Tag a Bag Golf Gifting

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing my take on the golf ball gift box on page 158 of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. (Contact me if you haven't seen the catalogue yet).

I thought the Tag a Bag Gift Box was a great way to give golf balls....but I thought I could come up with something with a bit more - well - golfiness! LOL


I made the golf ball images by punching six 1 3/8" circles and then using a hand held punch to punch little holes through three of them. I then used a little Crumb Cake ink to add some signs of wear, and layered the balls up on the unpunched circles.

The tees are made by hand cutting the pointy bit. The top of the tee is created by snipping one end of the Mosaic punch shape - I think it works a treat.

The flags are stamped with the new Sketched Alphabet & Numbers stamp set, and punched using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch. I used a wooden skewer to attach them and made small holes in the top of the box to secure them.

The DSP is Gingham Garden and I made nesting from Old Olive cardstock. Do you like it? I would love to see your designs using the new Tag a Bag boxes!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.