Thursday 8 August 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Post Card

Hello Everyone

Now after a very girly grunge card on Tuesday's video, I decided to share something not quite so feminine!

This one is uses not only the Gorgeous Grunge in Island Indigo, Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana Ink, but also the Post Card stamp. I stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock and then daubed the edges with Crumb Cake ink to give a vintage look.

The tag is from Chalk Talk, and comes bundled with the matching framelit, which I used to cut out the backing layer. I used the stamp from the Postage Due, punched out and daubed freely! LOL


I am really loving my Gorgeous Grunge stamps - have you got yours yet?

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.