Thursday 15 August 2013

Fabulous Flower Creations from two fabulous ladies!

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing two projects made by my lovely downlines, Tracey and Sara. I was a VERY proud Stampin' Up! Mummy when they came first and second in a demonstrator choice competition at my upline's quarterly training.

Their projects are both gorgeous, so I had to share them with you....

Tracey made stunning heart wreath using the Flower Shop stamps and the Blossom punch. She used a beautiful colour combination of Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar.




Sara made this cute card holder. It is hard to see on the photo, but it is stamped on the outside with the Very Vintage wheel and decorated with Washi Tape. She also used the Flower Garden stamps and Pansy Punch. Doesn't her project make a great gift?






















So I am super proud of my two lovely Dazzling Dreamers - I hope you liked their projects as much as I do! And look at their reward - they got stamps! What could be better...?



Love Elizabeth X







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.