Thursday 22 August 2013

Embossed Gift Card Holder

Hello Everyone


Today's project is a beautiful embossed gift card holder I taught in class this month. It is a simple design, but made lovely with the Alphabet Press embossing folder and colour combination of Soft Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.  (If you look closely you will see my sampler is embossed upside-down - I knew to teach how to do it the right way up for my class ladies LOL).


We used a Chalk Talk tag on the outside, and secured with the lovely Coastal Cabana elastic ribbon. Inside we used a quarter of a Tag a Bag gift bag to make a cute gift card holder. I decorated with Around the World stamps - but gave the ladies the option of going for flowers if they wished.


If you are local to Southampton, England and would like to come to one of my classes, just contact me, we would love to welcome you along.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.