Saturday 10 August 2013

Around the World Retirement Card

Hello Everyone

Today's project is a swap card I made featuring the Around the World stamp set. I bought this set mainly for scrapbooking in my This and That holiday scrapbook, but thought that some of my fellow demos would appreciate a sample using this set.

As you can see, Gorgeous Grunge is rarely off my desk at the moment - flowers, postcards, planes - it goes with everything - scroll down to my previous posts to see! :)

The red border is made with one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits. I had steered away from Edgelits before because they were fiddly - but now I have the Magnetic Platform for my big shot, making lots of these was a breeze.



Hope you liked today's project, back a video on Tuesday.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.