Sunday, 28 July 2013

Wonderful Washi Tape Weekend Part 2

Hello Everyone

Part 2 of my Wonderful Washi Tape Weekend today! I am starting with a little Washi-Tape card gift that I created. I used a Large Cello bag from the Stampin' Up! catalogue, some of the beautiful Quatrefancy DSP, and some ribbon in Daffodil Delight to create a bag to hold my 3 1/2" square cards.

To create the cards, I ran Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot using the Moder
n Mosaic Embossing Folder to apply some texture.

I took 2" X 3" pieces of Whisper White card and taped Washi tape across them and around the back to give a neat edge. SO easy as you can pull it off and go again if you don't get it straight the first time.

I topped them with a Mosaic Madness image punched with the matching Mosaic Punch.




My final excursion into the wonders of Washi is this cute little night light project.  IMPORTANT  - use a battery tea light to avoid a disaster! LOL

I put Washi tape around the base and lid of an empty Stampin' Up embellishments pot. I used the printed Window Sheet from the Quatrefancy DSP to create the sides and just slotted them in with the help of a little sticky strip. I left the top loose so I can switch the candle on and off.

I wound Washi Tape around the candle too.

It looks really pretty flickering away. The top circle is done with Gingham Garden DSP, punched with a 2" circle punch.

Well I hope you have enjoyed my weekend of Washi tape projects - why not go and play with yours now? :)

Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

  1. I love those cute little cards, the grey and pink one especially. And you've put me to shame, I haven't cut into my printed Window Sheet yet - it's too special, lol.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab little card set, love it!

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X