Tuesday, 30 July 2013

VIDEO Elizabeth's Craft Room Video Tour

Hello Everyone

Well I am celebrating just over 6 months of weekly videos here at Elizabeth's Craft Room! I hope you have been enjoying them every Tuesday.



Today I am sharing something different - a video tour of my craft room. This is split into two videos, but I won't keep you waiting. I am posting both today.  

Here we go with part 1...

And here is part 2...

Now don't run away with the idea that my craft room is ALWAYS this tidy...as I start to create it gets more and more messy....but I do try to put everything away at least once a day. :)

I hope you have enjoyed today's video - back on Friday with more inspiration and fun.


Love Elizabeth X

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the video of your craft room. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing how organized you are! You have given me some great ideas - so - off to Ikea I will go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I LOVE being nosey so thank you. It's amazing what you've done with the space xx Favourite bit - stamp pad and pen storage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, I love looking around other people's crafting spaces. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tour! Love how you organize everything! Especially love the slide out drawers where you keep your stamp sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love it and your garden is also lovely!~ Thank you so much for sharing.... Dana from North Carolina USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so organized!! Thanks so much for the wonderful tour of your crafting space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your craft room. I love how organized you are. I got a lot of great ideas for storing my supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X