Thursday 27 June 2013

New goodies sneak peek 1

Hello Everyone

Are you excited....I am! Just around the corner is out new Stampin' Up! catalogue. I can't wait to show you all that lies inside, but for today I have a sneak peek!

This card features one of our beautiful new stamp sets called Mosaic Madness. The border stamps and the red and grey images come from this stamp set.


Of course the wonderful thing about Stampin' Up! is the way all our products go together to make creating professional looking products a breeze! 

If you look closely you can see the Mosaic Madness stamp set comes with not only a matching punch, but also a co-ordination embossing folder. 



You are also seeing one of our new colours, Smokey Slate, a very soft grey colour that I love.

Back on Sunday with another sneak peek....our catalogue goes live in Europe on 2nd July...and I can't wait!


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.