Sunday, 9 June 2013

Dress up Just for Fun!

Hello Everyone

You may not know that I am such a big Walt Disney World fan, that my nieces call me Auntie Disney so I just had to make a Minnie Mouse card using the Dress Up die.

The ears are my ONLY non-SU! punch! The greeting is from Itty Bitty Banners.



My second fun project is a Stampin' Up! apron! I cut it and then used a circle punch, scissors and pricking tool to make that Apron.


I hope you like today's fun Dress Up projects and I still have more to come....

Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

  1. I love your SU pinny! and the Minnie Mouse outfit! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are wonderful! Great use of the die!! Love that apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, you are so inspiring, love the Minnie outfit, so cute, and the apron is great, thank you for sharing! Take care and hope to see you next month xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X