Friday 29 March 2013

Summer Silhouette's Inspired by Cécile

Hello Everyone

Today's project features the Summer Silhouettes stamp set. I just love this stamp set. The images are so delicate.

I decided to use the Floral Frames Framelit dies to make a simple cardholder and three little matching cards.


Here is a close up of my favourite card. A SO talented French demonstrator called Cécile Ortiz who made us laugh until our sides hurt as well as creating an amazing project, used this stamp set. She showed us how to layer up the flowers as you see below...you cut out just some of the petals. She also showed us how to make the shadows - do you see it on the leaves? I am just a beginner at this but love the effect created with the Sahara Sand marker.


And if you want to say WOW! look visit Cécile's blog here.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.