Sunday 24 February 2013

Vintage Ferris Wheel Card

Hello Everyone

Today's project is another we did in class this month. This is the second card using the same stamp set, Feeling Sentimental, but the other was clean and modern and this one is vintage and distressed.

I love how you can use the same stamps to create such different projects.

Here we stamped the background with the Travel Joural wheel, (demounted). We made the rosette with scalloped circle punches, a button. ribbon and twine.




We stamped along the bottom using Viola's lace - another demounted wheel.

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I have ordered this stamp set and can't wait for it to arrive! I love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Elizabeth! I LOVE the colors you used in this...excellent work my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.