Sunday 3 February 2013

Quintassentially Yours

Hello Everyone


Today's card is one I made at team training with my lovely upline Amanda. How lucky was I, I picked up a piece of Newsprint DSP that said Cherry Blossom for a Cherry Cobbler card?!

I was supposed to use a sponge, but didn't see it, so after scrunching up the paper I inked it direct with the ink pad. I rather like the effect.



The layered flower is called the Quintessential Flower stamp and is a single stamp that is in the big catalogue. However, during Sale A Bration, you can recieve it FREE! Ask me how.

The greeting is from my new favourite greeting stamp set, Sassy Sentiments. I love it because you do not have to stamp those greetings straight. If they are crooked, it looks like you meant it!

Back soon with more...

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.