Sunday 17 February 2013

Prize Winning Grunge!

Hello Everyone

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't really 'do' grunge - but I knew I had to get grungy when my upline Amanda set a challenge to decorate one of the Kraft Gift Boxes.


These boxes are available in our big catalogue and come looking very clean. LOL! You can stamp them, (they come flat), you can cover them in DSP, or you can ink them with sponges. Guess what I did?

I used the stamp sets Daring Adventure, Postage Due and Clockworks to decorate it. Everything is stamped and inked using Early Espresso ink. I made a belly band and finshed my project with Bakers Twine and a pin and brad from the Vintage Trinkets.


I was delighted to win the prize for best box at Amanda's team training night - up against some beautiful creations.

So want to see what the box looked like first? Check page 161 in the catalogue - you get 4 boxes for £2.75.

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. I don't do grunge either...or vintage...but this box is inspiring...and well deserving of a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so right up my alley!!! I wouldn't call it grunge since it looks more vintage to me but it's beautiful & such a well deserved win! Awesome, awesome work Elizabeth & TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.