Wednesday 19 December 2012

Merry Medley Votive

Hello Everyone

Today's project looks even more pretty in the dark! It is a votive made for a battery candle - don't use a real one or the health-and-safety police will be knocking on my door. LOL

I made it using an empty pot that contained Stampin' Up! brads. I took some Vellum cardstock and stamped using the Merry Medley hostess stamp set with snowflakes and Christmas greetings. I think rolled the Vellum so it fitted inside the bottom of the brad pot and secures with a dot or two of Tombow adhesive.

The lid went on the top to hold the Vellum secure.


I decorated using punched circles and a Basic Pearl for the top and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch to go around the pots. You could also use ribbon for this element.

I hope this has given you an idea for your leftover pots!

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice. A quick "candle" that is so decorative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and so beautiful too! I bet it's fabulous all lit up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.