Saturday 10 November 2012

Lovely As A Tree - two ways.

Hello Everyone

I thought I would share a couple of Christmas cards today. I know if you are making a big stack of Christmas cards, you need to keep it simple. So here is a quick and easy one for you!

The image is from Lovely as a Tree and the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The card is Gumball Green and the layer is in Raspberry Ripple.

I finished with a bit of Dazzling Details to add some bling.


Now for a stepped up version - here I layered up Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso and Whisper White. I stamped the same tree image using Garden Green and then put all three layers through the Big Shot with the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.

I then stamped the top of the tree again and punched out with the XL Oval Punch. I added baubles in real red ink on the popped up portion.




Which one do you prefer?

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. They are both wonderful, but if I have to choose, I really like the simplicity of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second card, it has lots of touchy feely detail and yet still quite simple, beautiful. I can see me copying this style Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.