Tuesday 13 November 2012

Core'dinations Ideas for You

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a couple more ways of using the Core'dinations Cardstock with our embossing folders.

The first card below I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits, the second I used the Scalloped Hearts Embosslit and on the last one the Elegant Boquet Embossing Folder. I think the third one is my favourite here.


My next Core'dinations project is a retirement card. Inspired by a Halloween card made by lovely demo friend Elaine, this is a garden shed made with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

I did the roof with the Scallop Border Punch in Basic Grey cardstock and daubed the edges with Early Espresso ink.




The door piece is layered on plain Espresso cardstock and the hinges are made with the Word Window punch and Mini Brads.

Hope you like it - and thank you Elaine for the inspiration. X


Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful projects to show off this paper! I never thought to use the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.