Thursday 1 November 2012

A Taste of India

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a simple covered box. This box needed to be made pretty and I thought the Floral District Designer Series Paper was just the thing.

I love the exotic feel of this paper - to me it reminds me of rich Indian colours, so using it with the large Apothecary Accents die, which reminds me of the Taj Mahal, was just perfect.

You can see I have used the Dazzling Detail to add some silver bling.



 
 
I think this would make such a pretty gift box - if I can only bear to part with it. :) 
 
 

Back in a couple of days with two lovely projects.

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I would have a hard time parting with this too, but someone will be so fortunate to receive it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.