Thursday, 1 November 2012

A Taste of India

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a simple covered box. This box needed to be made pretty and I thought the Floral District Designer Series Paper was just the thing.

I love the exotic feel of this paper - to me it reminds me of rich Indian colours, so using it with the large Apothecary Accents die, which reminds me of the Taj Mahal, was just perfect.

You can see I have used the Dazzling Detail to add some silver bling.



 
 
I think this would make such a pretty gift box - if I can only bear to part with it. :) 
 
 

Back in a couple of days with two lovely projects.

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would have a hard time parting with this too, but someone will be so fortunate to receive it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the dimensions of the box? It is so gorgeous in those colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X