Saturday 22 September 2012

More Farewells...

Hello Everyone

Today I am saying goodbye to a colour and a wheel! The wheel is called Petite Petals and will be leaving us shortly. Here I wheeled over a whole sheet of Whisper White cardstock and then punched out flowers using the Fancy Flower punch. I then daubed the edges of the petals to give a bit of dimension.

I give thank you cards with all orders, so I tend to make lots of cards at once.





Our second farewell is to Concord Crush - that beautiful rich color is retiring, along with it's friends Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait.



But never fear - we will have five new beautiful In Colours coming in October! :)


Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. love your cards, really sad to see concord crush
    going, its one of my favorite colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.