Saturday 8 September 2012

Cupcakes in Tea Shops and Ribbons on Snowflakes

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing some of my favourite things - hence the title of this post! The first is a card we made in August classes featuring the soon-to-be-gone Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. We made a stamp set using the Edgelits Dies called Adorning Accents. We created the 'shop canopy' using the scalloped die topped with Word Window punches. We used the Tea Shoppe stamp set for the shop sign and the teacup.



Now on with with Snowflake no.2! Once again these were cut with the largest of the Snow Flurry die shapes. Next I inked them with Versamark and heat embossed with Cherry Cobbler, Gold and Silver embossing powder respectively. I finished them with Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and some Basic Rhinestones.


Hope you like them - or did you prefer the sparkly ones from my last post?

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. OH MY...do I have to choose a favorite?! Love all of your snowflakes!! The awning on the shop is brilliant! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Your ornaments came out great....you're reading my mind on making my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.