Saturday 4 August 2012

Faith In Nature

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a card I made much earlier this year when my downlineTracey was under the weather. I knew she must be properly poorly because until then I had NEVER known her to be ill.

So a card was in order and this is the one I made. It features the pear stamp from Faith in Nature. I watercoloured in soft colours to match the designer paper.


The greeting comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes - my most used greeting set. I have layered the Word Window, Large Oval and Modern Label punch to make the greeting pop.

I am glad to say that in no time at all Tracey was up and crafting!


Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...spice cake! How I love that paper and your wonderful card! Hope your friend is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.