Wednesday 11 July 2012

Growing Green Two Ways

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing two cards made with the Growing Green stamp set. This is an outline set allowing you to colour in or leave a very simple outline effect.

I have used a co-ordinating designer paper, (retired now), on this card and also included a single a la carte stamp called All a Flutter.



The second card I made quite recently. Here I used an Aqua Painter and ink to paint the leaves. For the rose I used two pieces of watercolour paper from Stampin' Up! Once again I painted using the Aqua Painter. I cut out the centre of one of the roses and layered up with a dimensional to make the rose pop.


I hope you like today's cards.

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.