Wednesday 18 July 2012

Everything Eleanor 1 of 3

Hello Everyone

Over my next three posts, I will be featuring three very different cards made with the Everything Eleanor stamp set. This set is one of the favourites of my Stampin' Up! upline Amanda - and now it is one of mine!

This design is one of hers - we made it at team training.

I love the bright colours and I added a few pearls when I got home, (honestly Amanda - I didn't use up all your pearls! LOL)

We cut the little butterflies using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.


The greeting is from a set called Curvy Verses and the card is finished with white taffeta ribbon. I will be back soon with the second card in this series.


Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the pearls in the center of the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.