Saturday 19 May 2012

Keep it Simple

Hello Everyone


As you may have seen on a previous post, I went a bit complex with our 3D class project this month (LOL), so I had to keep it fairly simple for our other two cards.

The first one features the Everything Eleanor stamp set...simple but effective. The greeting is from Curly Cute.


Our technique card was also a simple one, using white craft ink to get a 3D effect. The stamp set used is one of my favourites, French Foliage...


Once again a quick and easy card that still has a great impact....and my ladies didn't have to stay all night to finish! LOL

More from the Spring Mini Catalogue coming up soon...

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. More beautiful projects! This was a great balance for a class! And your simple cards are as gorgeous as the box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.