Monday 12 March 2012

A card for Nina

Hello Everyone

Today's project is a card I made for one of my lovely downline, Nina. I used the Everyday Enchantment designer paper that is available FREE during Sale a Bration.

I created a little pocket using the Two Tags die - the larger tag made the pocket, the smaller one made a little bookmark to go inside.

The main sentiment is from Petite Pairs, the sentiments on the bookmark are from You're a Gem.



I used the ivory Velvet ribbon from the Spring Mini catalogue for the top of the bookmark, tied with some Early Espresso narrow taffeta ribbon.


Other stamps used on this project are Artistic Elements, Tiny Tags and the beautiful Charming. Definitely my favourite stamp set in the Spring Mini catalogue.


Hope you like it :)

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and what a great idea to have the beautiful bookmark as part of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.