Sunday 22 January 2012

Cupcake Bag

Hello Everyone

Well you know from my last post I just love the new Create a Cupcake stamp set with the matching Cupcake punch.

This project is a sample I made to show my lovely ladies so of the cupcake designs you could create.



I love cake stands, (I own a couple), so thought it would be a great design. I used the Lace Ribbon Border punch with a strip of matching cardstock over the top half to create the stand. Instead of punching the elements and leaving the white border that the punch creates, for this project, I daubed with the matching colour of ink so I had no border, and created shading on both the frosting and the cupcake cases.


I created a tag using the new large Scallop Circle punch and one of the circles from the Circle #2 die.

But this stamp set and punch is NOT only for cupcakes...on the reverse of the bag I showed another way of using a couple of the elements...



How cute is that?? The clouds are the cupcake frosting and the baskets are the cupcake cases. Two of the baskets I popped through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder - the other is one of the Create a Cupcake stamps. The balloons are made from the Large Oval and the 1 3/4" Circle punches - and if you are loving that designer paper - more about that soon....



I hope like my decorated bag - it was my DH's favourite project of all those I made over Christmas. :) 

Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!! I LOVE the cake stand! These will make those store bought bags look shameful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bags Elizabeth! You really know how to decorate a bag....I'll be taking lessons from you Dear! Very nice work as always my friend & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Elizabeth!! I love the cupcakes!!! Balloons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness are these bags ever cute! You just can't go wrong with a tower of cupcakes, can you? Fabulous work, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.