Tuesday 6 December 2011

Island Indigo Christmas

Hello Everyone

Today's card was made using one of our A La Carte stamps called Something for Christmas. I love the little baubles and I used the marker-to-stamp technique to get the variation in colours. I also added some Basic Rhinestones for a bit of Christmas bling.



I used a half a Scallop Circle die cut shape on top of the Island Indigo cardstock. I then used some matching designer paper, (Timeless Portrait DSP), and punched a beautiful Lace Ribbon Border punch.

Hope you like today's project.

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card Elizabeth! The colors & added sparkle are great together...very nice work my friend & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.