Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Tree Gift Box

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project that we made during our December classes.

It is made using the very versatile Petal Cone die and is decorated with cardstock buttons embossed using the Sweet Buttons Embosslits die.



We created the triangular box by trimming one section off one of the die before assembling.

Now as it is Christmans there has to be chocolate, so I designed a little opening so chocolates could be popped inside.



I just love all the things you can do with this die. I hope you like this project too.

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative! I love that you changed the cone to mimic a Christmas tree and your button tree is wonderful! Great idea for the opening as well! Love that saying! This would also be a pretty decoration after the chocolate is gone! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.